Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Crafts Show or Bust! part 6 Where do you Store all of THAT!

storage










I have a wonderful huge square room for a studio. NO closets though. I have learned to arrange furniture to create spaces for a kitchen area, desk and a place to store my booth equipment when I'm not doing a show. I arrange the 2 panels of the booth to the right when you walk into the studio. The studio door alines with the L-shaped 'closet' and blocks all my mess from view. This works well when I have open studios and the door is left ajar. The front of the 'closet' allows me to hang a small portfolio and announcements. This is on view immediately as folks enter for Open Studios and is adjacent to my sales desk. So far this arrangement works well.
 The next OPEN STUDIO IS MAY 9th, 10-5!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...