Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Hampshire in DE-Light!

Clouds Kissing
U
P
T
O
M
Y
E
A
R
S
in Holiday 'FUN' and the 'pleasures' of my studio.
I take myself out into the back woods- just under 50 acres with ajoining properties.
I can tramp around to my heart’s delight, creating mind reflections.
Being the age of my body and concerned about slippage, I take a stick cast off by a tree to steady me. 
Instantly, I am transformed into a Druid YoDa-like woman of the forest. 
Woman of the Woods
I am traversing looking for omens and other odd events to throw light on the thoughts harboring inside my mind. Do you see her in above picture?

Dare I Wander and Ponder?
The snow still beneath my feet,
Except for the occasional leap-
from my heart.
I tread a slow path though the woods.
stopping to stare and wonder. 
Stopping to gaze and ponder. 
These moments spinning


into golden memories.

1 comment:

Gayle Pritchard said...

Beautiful pics, and moving sentiments. Happy New Year~!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...