Friday, April 15, 2011

Brimming

Featured on Running with Scissors 
interview here
Three Weird Sisters
excerpt
RWSS: Best advice you’ve ever received?  
WEN: Be yourself. Only you can do what you must do. Come from the very best place in yourself. Honor that. It takes so much energy to try to be like someone else.
RWSS: What do you enjoy most about your work?
WEN: Everything! I am a process person. I enjoy the inspiration, thinking up new ideas, the painting, photography, everything. I do it 24/7. The thing I’ve noticed is the more you practice something, the better you get. Being an artist, you develop and ‘eye’. Now, I sometimes see the most exquisite things in the most common places. Your eye becomes very sensitive and gives you the most wonderful visions!
can you run with scissors?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...