Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fabric of Legacies Art Quilt Exhibition

2 of my works are on view at 29th Annual Fabric of Legacies Art Quilt Exhibition
at the Lincoln Center in Fort Collins, CO
Trees Seen, Forests Remembered 
  Digital Fiber Collage. Images of favorite trees printed with archival inks on various substrates. Mounted onto canvas and collage fused with painted, silk-screened cotton and stabilizer. Stitched   24x33w 
Lichen on Stone Yellow
 Digital Fiber Art Manipulated original digital photograph by artist, divided into 5 different images, printed with an Epson 2400 onto especially treated polyester. Stitched.  15x44w 

3 comments:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

Your works are amazing...I wish I could see them in person. Enjoy the collaboration in this exhibit. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

MulticoloredPieces said...

I find your process extremely interesting. Don't want to do it because you're doing it, but I love admiring your work. These pieces are beautiful and I also liked your stone piece in the previous post. Thanks for showing the workshop photos--it's always good to see how people use the techniques you teach.
best, nadia

Erin Derr said...

Your work is beautiful. You use all kinds of technologies that I would never have thought to use for fibers. The results are stunning!

erinderr.weebly.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...