Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Buisness Cards- a must



Gotta have'um. Give them to everyone. Like small little magic carpets, they fly away to far off corners of peoples homes. You can get the cutest little ones from Moo.com. They make great hang tags- but then, I just made hangs tags on my computer- personalized for each piece of art I've done and the scarves and other smaller works. Soooo- I just ordered some 'real' business cards from Overnightprints.com. I've done this before. I don't want to order too may 'cause my art changes as fast as I can change my mind. Inspiration strikes and wham-o, I'm off. I do have a product that seems to be the one folks like- so perhaps I'll get the cards with photos of these. That is to say one of these, for unlike moo cards, you must settle on one image. Darn! Hmmm. Done. Files uploaded. You can change files to pdf in pdfonline.com- you'll need to do this unless you're really handy in Photo shop. Fairly simple and they give you instructions. I LOVE the Internet! Then get yourself a pay pal account. Easy too. You can pay for just about anything this way and you don't need to enter your credit card as often. Now to await their arrival- hopefully in time for the Holiday shows!!

4 comments:

Vivien Zepf said...

Great looking card! Thanks for the tips on where to get some printed.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I was just writing a draft on my blog about my new MOO cards when I read your post on quiltart. The Internet made it so easy. I uploaded some photos of my work (10different pieces) and a week later they arrived in the mail.

Sandy said...

I had ordered a new pack of actual size MOO cards and they arrived a few days ago. I LOVE having different pictures on a pack, also love not getting 2000 at once! I have three of four packs of the small cards- they always elicit positive response, and I made packs for gifts using pictures appropriate to the giftee. MOO is the best for those of us who like variety and change OR get new URLs or emails frequently- Oh yeah, I also not have STICKERS with my photos on them- thinking of wearing them on my clothes they are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...