Saturday, March 31, 2018

International Quilt Festival or BUST!

OK_ just found this post lurking in my drafts from last year but I was so excited I'm publishing it anyway!

I am busting! I'm so excited that I will have a solo exhibit this year at IQF called 
Breaking the Surface
I'll be giving several schedule exhibit talks on the 2nd, the 4th both at at 4:00 and the 5th, Sunday at 2:00 and some impromptu ones too!

I'm offering 2 workshops. Holographic Images on Monday the 30th, #154
more about that workshop HERE

and
The Thermal Facts on Friday the 3rd, #529.
more about that workshop HERE and HERE

Thursday the 2nd I'm doing an Open Studio on Media Mix- Textured Fiber Photographs from 10-2.
more about that HERE

on the 4th you can catch my #747 Saturday Sampler Demo from 10-12- Digital Fiber and Mixed Media Transformations

and 130-200 the same day Meet the Teacher- Digital Explorations in Fabric and Mixed-Media Introduction

Sign up HERE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...