Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Quilt Visions Acceptance!

My work 
Drawn to the Edge 
was accepted into Quilt Visions 2018: Connections at Visions Art Museum: Contemporary Quilts + Textiles!
he feeling of
the feeling of floating, face up in the water, surfacing though a small opening in the lake, as the water parts to let me breathe, to sigh deeply, restoring my soul

Recycled teabags and pieces of Chinese newspaper form the background, adhered onto interfacing. Digitally printed photo organza image layers on top allowing the background to come forward in subtle ways. hand stitched

5 comments:

Relishing Life said...

Yes, thanks for sharing how this piece was created! Love it. Congratulations!

Robbie said...

I saw this on Facebook and it is a fabulous piece!!!!

Wen said...

Thank you!

Barbara J. Schneider said...

Hi Wen, Is it mounted on something? I love the
looseness of it.

Wen said...

Barbara No it’s flat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...