Friday, June 9, 2017

Let me Tell you about my workshops- Holographic Memories

Holographic Memories is one of my signature workshops. 
I’ve been teaching this workshop for since 2010 with fantastic happy results!
Students and friends are amazed by the finished, mounted piece as it creates an almost 3-D image with just 2 printed photographs. 
filming back in 2007 with Quilting Arts
I provide just about everything, including your photo, which you send to me, printed on silk organza and transfer. You create a frame with fabric you bring, mounted on artist bars with just enough space for the second photo to shine through for that special 3-D effect. 
Couple this workshop with Fab Fabric Painting workshop to create special hand painted border fabrics!


            Join me to create a special photo of your loved one, home or special place with this simple yet unique looking digital fiber project!

student's work won a ribbon! Congrats Tracy!
More workshop selections- http://fiberartgoddess.blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...