Monday, May 19, 2014

Textured Photographs by Chris Clark

Quilting Daily has selected one of my past Quilting Arts articles to be included in a new free eBook- Digital Quilting Designs: Free Digital Art Techniques for Collage and Quilts.
Here is the link if you’d like it.
http://www.quiltingdaily.com/free-digital-quilting-designs/
by Chris Clark 
My article is about printing on Textured Molding Paste, part of my Digital Printing Workshop.

Heres a note from a person who has tried my Textured Photographs technique…
    "I love your stuff and your lessons.  My favorite is your Digital Imagery and Textured Backgrounds.   I have made some really cool pictures with your technique. 
     Here are my favorites.  I scanned the backgrounds before I printed on them so I could use them to create other pieces as well.  Then I print them on fabric and stitch and embellish.  I printed the daisies on fabric and then stitched them  I added Angelina fibers to the background.  It looks like the daisies were appliquéd, but they were printed.  Love it!  You can see my other work at Quilted Art by Chris Clark on Facebook."
Chris
 by Chris Clark 

Thank YOU Chris for sharing your wonderful Textured Photographs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...