Monday, December 19, 2016

Autographed Copies of my book Digital Fiber Art

Digital Fiber Art: Combine Photos and Fabric for Mixed Media Masterpieces!
Compose, create, and print innovative art quilts starting from your own digital photographs! Well-known fiber artist Wen Redmond starts with the tools and equipment you'll need―any image editing software and a standard inkjet printer―and teaches you to alter images, print them on a variety of fibers, and accentuate them with stitching. With a sense of adventure, even a beginner can apply these mixed-media techniques to create new and innovative works of art.

Shipping is added to total price, which will take you to Pay Pal for payment.
You don’t actually need an account with them to pay, a credit card will do.
As always, thank you for your patronage and support!

Art-fully yours,
$29.99 plus $6.20 for priority shipping within US 
(if you're out of the US, I'll mail the book and invoice you viva PayPal for the difference in cost.)

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I have been reading my book and I love it! Thanks for writing it and sharing all of these processes. I've messed around with some of these things before, but was never sure how to use or put all of them together. This is going to be a tremendous help to me.

Wen Redmond said...

Thanks Mandi- it's so good to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...