Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A little help from my friends...

in this case, a new cyber friend, Deirdre Abbotts.
     I have been in a blog changing mood as I do from time to time. And I changed it using one of the background templates that blogger offers.
     Another friend, Debbie Bein, pointed out my blog would look much better with one of my own images for the background. Since I didn't know how to do that, Deb introduced me to Deirdre, who kindly walked me though the steps. Including super screen shots and such. She was so helpful that I want to include her info here on my blog!
     The background image is from a previous post, 4/11/11. The piece is called
 I dreamt I knew a man who was a tree. He described the wonderful lights that he could see.
Thank YOU Deirdre!!

6 comments:

Gerrie said...

It looks fantastic and is you!!

Connie Rose said...

Is the super screen shot thing complicated? I'd like to know, myself! Since the Print Screen button doesn't work on keyboards these days, I've always wondered how folks do this.
Thanks!

Jo Murray said...

Looks great Wen!!!

Judy Warner said...

I love the new background - and congrats on learning some new technology!

Jeanne Marklin said...

Looks great - colors are wonderful! I hope you'll post the instructions. I'd like to spiff up mine too.

Jeanne Marklin said...

Wen, it looks great. I love the colors! Hope you'll post the instructions so I can spiff up my blog too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...